Voting

Monday 10 August 2009

Levis denim at a £1???


Hey guys, Sorry for the lack of weekend updates! Been way to busy.

Anyway yesterday I did a major car boot to get rid of all my unwanted clothes/shoes/bags to raise my self a bit of extra cash for when I go to Rome later in the month (Ive heard the shopping is AMAZING!) And on the stall next to me a Lady was selling an orginal Levis distressed 501 demin number for a £1!! Bargain of the century. Perfect with a rock tee some converse and a big slouchy belt for a casual daytime look, and not unlike the one seen on Miranda Kerr above.

Also I will read the comments on blog spot etc later today and add anyone new. Thanks :) 

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of magazines books,little trinklets which will fit into a garage sale.And I love that idea.But I have never got an opportunity to have a sale!

    ReplyDelete