Voting

Friday 7 August 2009

paris bling and directors thing


 I went to Paris last Feb with a few uni friends, we had such a good time that I frequently browse through the pictures (I even kept all the ticket stubs etc to make into a scrapbook that I never actually got round to creating) But I found this picture of the Rings me and my friend Sally brought. They were hand made by this French guy just outside the city, and this is are attempt at modelling them in a little Persian cafe' by the Seine'

I think they fit the current trend for costume jewellery perfectly!

Oh and Speaking of Uni friends, my room mate Ghaz has created and directed a short film which I am going to see today in the lyric theatre Hammersmith. So excited to few her work!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those rings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you 've collected some pretty stuff for your scrapbook.The rings are awesome!You could also go into digital scrapbooking , by downloading all your pictures you took during your trip to Paris from your computer to SCRAPBLOG- a digital site where they allow you to scrap for free.

    www.aynzan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete